A Versatile Solution for a Campus Hub
Combine a robust Adoptions and Text Management module with full retail capabilities to manage your collegiate spirit merchandise, convenience store, or café. Add support for Rental, eBook, and Inclusive/Equitable Access. Booklog is the versatile solution you need to make your store a campus hub.
Request a Demo
Booklog College Edition contains all the same features of Booklog Retail, with the additional functionality of a robust Text Management program. Manage multiple stores with the multistore module.
Adoption and Text Management
Booklog provides full Adoption and Text Management control for all your course material needs.
- Auto-generate purchase orders based on current and estimated term sales
- Gather adoptions online through Timber Adopt
- Review full course, section, and title history
- Configure shelf tags
- Buy books back from students with non-cash payout option
- Adopt and manage general merchandise
- Create kits and sets
- Send customizable adoption notification emails to Instructor/Department Head
- Analyze store needs with Text Management specific reports
- Rental programs
- eBook searching and adopting by digital ISBN
- Support for Inclusive/Equitable Access programs
Booklog manages your inventory with purchasing and receiving histories, yearly inventory tracking, and detailed inventory reporting. Booklog’s analytic tools track exactly what you need to ensure textbook availability and curate your general merchandise inventory.
- Auto-generate Purchase Orders
- Receive by purchase order, packing slip, or invoice.
- Scan items into Receive by Item, which automatically allocate them to multiple purchase orders
- Send purchase orders electronically
- Conduct full inventory searches
- Use Ad Hoc Inventory to conduct a physical inventory
- Track color and size of general merchandise
- Split received cases into individual inventory items
- Print fully customizeable barcode labels
- Sets, Kits, and Bundles
- Customize inventory lists
Provide a secure sales experience across multiple sales channels
Booklog’s sales register is easy to use and learn. Trainees pick up on sales processing within hours. Add on the customizable touchscreen to make checkout even faster. Process sales in-store, on your website, or remote events.
Booklog provides three options for credit card processing. All solutions are PCI compliant, and provide the latest in touchless, tokenization, and encryption capabilities including P2PE.
- Sell directly online with Herkimer Media's Timber e-commerce integration
- Track in-store pickup of web orders
- Sell remotely at sports events and alumni events
- Sell on Square and import sales into a book fair
- Support cafés registers with the touchscreen interface, and tip processing with the Square Terminal
- Integrated Credit Card processing with:
- Verifone Point -- supported processors:
- Chase Paymentech Tampa
- First Data Nashville ISO
- First Data North
- First Data Omaha
- First Data Rapid Connect
- Global Payments East
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Square Terminal (includes tip handling capabilities)
Booklog partners with popular financial aid and industry services.
- Financial Aid Systems
- CBORD (Odyssey/CSGold)
- Banner or Colleague with FALink
- TouchNet OneCard
- Booklog internal financial aid options (usually in conjunction with a custom batch import/export):
- Booklog FA module
- Customer On-Account Sales
- Nebraska Book Company
- MBS Book
Share across multiple stores
Add as many stores as you’d like to Multistore’s information-sharing nexus. A Consolidated database can act as a warehouse or simply as a central repository of data.
Stores maintain their own inventory numbers, but titles, customers, gift card programs, and promotions are shared. Ecommerce with Herkimer's Timber will pull shared information and push sales to one or many sites.
Computerworks of Chicago, Inc.